Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blessed

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted on this site.  Wow! I'm sure nobody is checking after so long. Can't blame you. :)  So much has happened there is no way I could tell you all of it.  I am just blessed and thankful for all the wonderful services, people and family that have been in my life for the past six months or so. Including the trip of a lifetime to Israel.  I am looking forward to the Doran's visit next week and hope to take them to the Grand Canyon for the day.  I hope they enjoy there visit and get well rested while they are here.  We have had a revival in the past month and Bro. Clarkson was our evangelist. He brought his wonderful family too.  What a blessing  they were to our local church and to my family. Bro. Jimmie was able to be here for the entire week and after everyone left I definitely felt the emptiness of the house.  Well for now I will call it a night. 

2 comments:

  1. I checked! :D Glad to see you posted again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis! glad to see your update! Sounds like things are well for you?! I know it must have been a blessing to have the Dorans~
    I started blogging a few months back - don't have a home PC so use the one at work when I can~
    Hello and God bless to all!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete