Friday, March 28, 2014

Beautiful tulips

I am so disappointed that I can't seem to find my cable to load a few pictures and old videos but I guess I'll have to keep looking. Maybe next time.

 Last week on Monday morning I flew out  with Adam  to WA to pickup my husbands truck and drive it to Arizona.  This was a last minute decision. In fact, Sunday night at dinner with our church folks Jimmie decides to ask me if I would be willing and then give the look like don't you want to see me for at least one more day before I leave for Afghanistan. :0(  How could I refuse. Adam and I came in late Monday night and left on Wednesday afternoon.  I was so proud of myself, I drove the first 5-6 hours and he drove 12 through the night cause he works nights and can do that kind of thing. I drove the last 6 into Phoenix Thursday morning. It was a long drive but these are the times that I can tell God has really healed my body cause I didn't feel terribly tired or in pain. I  have been eating differently for the past year and I believe God led me to make these changes and plan to keep it up. I have much more energy to go with that healing he did on me. :)

When I got home I slept good Thursday night got up early Friday morning like usual and began to get my sermon prepared and work on other things that needed my attention around here like groceries.  That evening was Joshua's birthday party so I headed to Adams and Jennifer's and got to see some of our church folks again.  Sunday of course we headed to pick up our church members and off to church we went. God was good to us and we had a wonderful service.  Holy Ghost really blessed and many were at the altar and at their seats seeking the Lord.  Always a good Sunday when that happens.

This past week the Washburn's daughter and son-inlaw came.  We also had Brother Everyll who was on the trip to Israel visiting his grand daughter here .  So come Wednesday night we had a good house full for CPMA service.   As you can see my life is not as exciting as some  but it is a busy one and a very blessed one.  Happy Anniversary to my husband Jimmie who isn't here with me to celebrate but did send me the most beautiful tulips cause he knows they are my favorite.  Love that guy so much. Think I will keep him. :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad your health is doing better. My boys pray for you every night. Every since we stayed with you in Sept they heard you talking about how you were not feeling very good and they added you to their prayer list every night. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to the both of you! I remember that wedding day. :-)
    I love you both.

    ReplyDelete